View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 11:02 AM   #3
Josiah
Powwow Dude

Items DevilUser Name Style ChangeUser Title Style Change
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoMe View Post
A veteran's group in my area recently formed a new gourd dance society.

One of the members does not think it is right because they are not from gourd dancing tribes and he believes that they do not know what they are doing. He has brought this to my attention.

Recently, I got a call from one of their leaders. I think he wants to talk about this gourd society.

If you were me, what you say to him?
Some that ask
Some that dont ask
Some that dont care to ask

It comes down to this:
Do you want your Name to be associated with the formation of this group that has good intentions but after the founding members lose interest they leave and the remaining members are clueless.

LOL
Tell them to come to Carnegie Downtown Park July 4th and ask permission
Make sure they wear their Ballcaps...