View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 11:52 AM   #6
WhoMe
PauWau Coordinator

Items Devil
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
Why did this member join this 'group' (for lack of a better word) if he feels the group doesn't know what it's doing?

And WhoMe...if the other person wants to talk to you about the protocol of Gourd Dancing...zip your lips!

I'm positive you will know the correct words to say.
Joe's,

This concerned person was already a member of the veteran's group/color guard. He doesn't feel that being a part of the gourd dance group is right without permission.

I am not a headsman, nor do I have the right to say yea or nay.

My concern is that I may be guilty by association if I speak to the leader.