View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 01:14 PM   #9
Josiah
Powwow Dude

Items DevilUser Name Style ChangeUser Title Style Change
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoMe View Post
I wished it were that easy....

I am announcing a powwow this weekend and have been told there will be gourd dancing. The leader of the veteran's group is the head dancer for the powwow.

I know the conversation is upcoming and cannot be avoided.
Very Ticklish situation full of problems

How do you comply with the wishes of your Own Gourd Organization that only have given permission to one tribe...

But at the same time you are asked to be MC and by not saying anything it could be construed that you are approving what they are doing

Well when all else fails....
Let the truth set you free
They may not like it, but you know in your heart what the answer is...