View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 02:40 PM   #10
WhoMe
PauWau Coordinator

Items Devil
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josiah View Post
Very Ticklish situation full of problems

Let the truth set you free
They may not like it, but you know in your heart what the answer is...

Josi,

I often look at my father for inspiration particularly in situations such at this.

In reflecting back, there was a time when gourd dancing was introduced to the part of the country where I grew up.

I think my father could/should have said something in the way of advice or guidance. But he never did. Back then, I think that people would have listened to him.

Today some of the gourd dances where I grew up are are bigger than the ones in Oklahoma with over 100 gourd dancers. The protocol at these gourd dances are quite different from Oklahoma.

Needless to say, this is a touchy situation.

Last edited by WhoMe; 10-01-2008 at 02:42 PM..
WhoMe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook