View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 02:02 AM   #16
Zotigh
USMC

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Zotigh has a reputation beyond repute
Zotigh has a reputation beyond reputeZotigh has a reputation beyond reputeZotigh has a reputation beyond reputeZotigh has a reputation beyond reputeZotigh has a reputation beyond reputeZotigh has a reputation beyond reputeZotigh has a reputation beyond reputeZotigh has a reputation beyond reputeZotigh has a reputation beyond reputeZotigh has a reputation beyond reputeZotigh has a reputation beyond reputeZotigh has a reputation beyond reputeZotigh has a reputation beyond reputeZotigh has a reputation beyond reputeZotigh has a reputation beyond reputeZotigh has a reputation beyond reputeZotigh has a reputation beyond reputeZotigh has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoMe View Post
A veteran's group in my area recently formed a new gourd dance society.

One of the members does not think it is right because they are not from gourd dancing tribes and he believes that they do not know what they are doing. He has brought this to my attention.

Recently, I got a call from one of their leaders. I think he wants to talk about this gourd society.

If you were me, what you say to him?
Pahbi,

You don't say what this 'new' organization is asking of you, but whatever it is...follow the adivice that the smart folks have already replied here. Tell the truth. You are trusted amongst your peers in the knowledge of how to hold our dance. You are trusted on how to honour our dance. You know most all answers to whatever questions they have about our dance. And, for those questions you have doubts, you ... ahead of many... have the ability to ask the Headsmen of our Gourd Clan about any other questions that require experienced or society held authority to answer.

I'm thinking you already had the right answer to tell.
Kiowa Tiah Piah
Kiowa Marine Veterans
American Indian Veterans

Zotigh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook