View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 02:47 AM   #17
CHEROSAGE
cherosage

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
CHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond repute
CHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotigh View Post
Pahbi,

You don't say what this 'new' organization is asking of you, but whatever it is...follow the adivice that the smart folks have already replied here. Tell the truth. You are trusted amongst your peers in the knowledge of how to hold our dance. You are trusted on how to honour our dance. You know most all answers to whatever questions they have about our dance. And, for those questions you have doubts, you ... ahead of many... have the ability to ask the Headsmen of our Gourd Clan about any other questions that require experienced or society held authority to answer.

I'm thinking you already had the right answer to tell.
I too, think that you've already had some sage advice. Don't be affraid to use it.

I would probably recommend that the headsmen of this group take a Trip as Josiah had suggested to meet, learn from and properly request the permission they are seeking. Let them know that this is not just a one time trip and a half day venture. This could turn into many trips and a lot of letter writing/phone calls.