View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 05:16 PM   #20
luvstraightdancrs
Senior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
luvstraightdancrs has a reputation beyond repute
luvstraightdancrs has a reputation beyond reputeluvstraightdancrs has a reputation beyond reputeluvstraightdancrs has a reputation beyond reputeluvstraightdancrs has a reputation beyond reputeluvstraightdancrs has a reputation beyond reputeluvstraightdancrs has a reputation beyond reputeluvstraightdancrs has a reputation beyond reputeluvstraightdancrs has a reputation beyond reputeluvstraightdancrs has a reputation beyond reputeluvstraightdancrs has a reputation beyond reputeluvstraightdancrs has a reputation beyond reputeluvstraightdancrs has a reputation beyond reputeluvstraightdancrs has a reputation beyond reputeluvstraightdancrs has a reputation beyond reputeluvstraightdancrs has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
The discussion here is great, but it seems simple to me.....

Explain that you ARE NOT a headsman, elder or one that has the right to hand down this knowledge, and that the gourd dance is not your area of expertise. Tell them that you have a little knowledge that was shared with you and then suggest someone that actually knows what is right and wrong and direct the asking party to them. Enough said. Don't put yourself in a position to be quoted or construed as "giving away the gourd dance".

It's really not hard......just tell them, "I do not have all the answers and I am not comfortable in answering questions or giving you direction. Please see or contact (WHOEVER YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH), if you have anything further that you need to know. I am truely sorry that I could not be of more assistance.

Just my thoughts.
luvstraightdancrs is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook