Thread: 2008 Morongo
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 01:29 PM   #110
kiyaanii mom
We'll See....

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
kiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond repute
kiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Tabulation Error, might not be the right term. Maybe registration error is more correct. When she registered in the second category, someone, including her and her family should have notified the regration people so they could remove her from the other category.

And if there were only 5 dancers registered in the other category, she technically is the 5th place dancer. (even with zero points earned.)

This is just one of those things. If I was working the registration and don't know the girl or her family, I can see this happening. Especially for kids, because it is normal for parents to register thier kids. So I would not know who is who's parents. Trust me this happens alot. A kid will register. Then later the parent come to register everyone in his/her family.
kiyaanii mom is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook