Thread: 2008 Morongo
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 02:59 PM   #112
middle of the sky
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
i was taught to dress appropriately for a powwow....some people liken it to a church-like atmosphere....the dance area...yeah some days its hot as hell and ill wear shorts...but not short shorts..kinda long up to the knee..and sundays people are supposed to dress in their best duds...thats what ive heard anywho...but some people are there to snag..or show off...they want everyone to look at them...probably have some kind of issues...if i had the legs and booty i would wear short shorts...JK...people just dress respectfully of everyone..including elders..
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook