Thread: 2008 Morongo
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 03:58 PM   #114
skybird5
sentient being

Items Treasure Chest
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
skybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Walker View Post

really!!!!!!!!
We are all imperfect beings! Sometimes it is a simple mistake, lapse in judgement what ever..I think the judging in this thread is way over board! You got something to say, go up to that person and say it to their face.
Be nice, I thought we were here to interchange, make friends and keep up with the pow wow life.
This should be a no gouging zone!
You are ABSOLUTELY right...And I tried that tactic, I sent a private message to a certain person telling them to leave it out and come see me about it AND you can all see where that led. THEN I asked Paul G. If he could do something because this whole thread has dissolved into one personal pot shot and we can still see where that went. SO if the moderator doesn't see fit to quash this BS, then far be it for me to keep quiet, LOL.

It's all just funny now, considering A. they weren't really SHORT shorts, just plain old shorts and B. I wasn't the person wearing them and C. I will probably wear shorts again at San Manuel, unless it snows like it did two years ago, LOL!!!! If I try hard enough, I might be able to get the whole staff in SHORTS for one session, just to prove a point, LOL>>>
skybird5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook