Thread: 2008 Morongo
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 01:45 AM   #134
badmaninc
PowWows.com Addicts

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle of the sky View Post
i was taught to dress appropriately for a powwow....some people liken it to a church-like atmosphere....the dance area...yeah some days its hot as hell and ill wear shorts...but not short shorts..kinda long up to the knee..and sundays people are supposed to dress in their best duds...thats what ive heard anywho...but some people are there to snag..or show off...they want everyone to look at them...probably have some kind of issues...if i had the legs and booty i would wear short shorts...JK...people just dress respectfully of everyone..including elders..
Dude, I knew you'd turn it into snagging. Thank you!!!!!
badmaninc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook