View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 12:11 AM   #30
timmy tiger
Head Dancer

Items Cake
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by hummingbird45 View Post
We are on the Baker census, and the Doss Census. There is no need to dispute over this. My father has had our ancestry traced, he is a truthful person.
There is no such thing as a "Doss" census. There was the Dawes Rolls of 1898 and that was for the 5 Civilized Tribes of Ok, Which the Cherokee of OK happen to be one of them. Then the Baker Rolls were done in 1924 in Cherokee NC for the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians. I have both of those rolls right here.

He may be, but what about the person who traced it?
timmy tiger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook