View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 08:38 AM   #31
Josiah
Powwow Dude

Items DevilUser Name Style ChangeUser Title Style Change
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by hummingbird45 View Post
This is what is on my Indian ID CARD. Southern Bird Clan of Keetoowah, The Great Cherokee Nation, Clan-Bird, Band-Keetoowah. My dad is Chief Greyeagle Parker.My TSALAGI MAME IS Walelu. His dsd's name was Blackeyed Parker. My dad was born on a Cherokee settlement in 1940 in or near Orlando, maybe near WinterHAVEN.If yu saw my father, yu could tell he's Cherokee. I am not bragging but i am proud to be a native American.
Its Walelua dont leave the a off it makes it gibberish otherwise

Chief Greyeagle Parker of the Keetoowah? Now that is very interesting! So his family is also on the Rolls of 1949? AKA Keetoowah Rolls???
So we have the Doss Census which I think you mean Dawes Rolls
And the Baker Rolls
Dang his family is on all the rolls he could pick and choose which tribe he wants to belong to!!!

So why do you suppose he is on the Great Cherokee Nation Southern Bird Clan of the Keetoowah Band tribe