View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 01:11 PM   #32
timmy tiger
Head Dancer

Items Cake
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
WOW--I've never seen an enrollment card with someone's clan listed on it, that's usually just a family thing.

And yeah, if he's on all those rolls, he could go to any of them and get enrolled.

However, I did look on the Baker Rolls and there is NO Blackeyed Parker or Chief Greyeagle listed as a member of the EBC.

I've never even seen names like that at all in any of the Cherokee records. They might be nicknames, but certainly not for first names at all. And even with the actual Chiefs, the only one mentioned like that was the Principle Chief of the Tribe. All the clan chiefs, or town chiefs there was just a notation after their name in the records. "Chief" was not a part of their name.

And I have said it many many times, just finding a last name that matches on a Roll--DOES NOT mean that it is your relations. You must first do the research and make those connections.
timmy tiger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook