View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 01:58 PM   #75
gramma de
gramma de

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
gramma de has a reputation beyond reputegramma de has a reputation beyond reputegramma de has a reputation beyond reputegramma de has a reputation beyond reputegramma de has a reputation beyond reputegramma de has a reputation beyond reputegramma de has a reputation beyond reputegramma de has a reputation beyond reputegramma de has a reputation beyond reputegramma de has a reputation beyond reputegramma de has a reputation beyond reputegramma de has a reputation beyond reputegramma de has a reputation beyond reputegramma de has a reputation beyond reputegramma de has a reputation beyond reputegramma de has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
this is very nice,it just takes practice to make it be straight and you have a very nice blue.keep going, my grand daughter is 9 and she does good quillwork.She helps me pull quills and we just take them out by the hand. Today is a good cool day and in North Dakota the porcupines are moving alot in the fall. Now and during the winter the porcupines quills are best because the are storing fat for the winter.Its so fun to read about the interest, I only take the quills from the back or the sides, others are too small for my use.
gramma de is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook