Thread: Drum Teachings
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 04:24 AM   #21
powwowgirl4life
A nobody.

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
powwowgirl4life has a reputation beyond reputepowwowgirl4life has a reputation beyond reputepowwowgirl4life has a reputation beyond reputepowwowgirl4life has a reputation beyond reputepowwowgirl4life has a reputation beyond reputepowwowgirl4life has a reputation beyond reputepowwowgirl4life has a reputation beyond reputepowwowgirl4life has a reputation beyond reputepowwowgirl4life has a reputation beyond reputepowwowgirl4life has a reputation beyond reputepowwowgirl4life has a reputation beyond reputepowwowgirl4life has a reputation beyond reputepowwowgirl4life has a reputation beyond reputepowwowgirl4life has a reputation beyond reputepowwowgirl4life has a reputation beyond reputepowwowgirl4life has a reputation beyond reputepowwowgirl4life has a reputation beyond reputepowwowgirl4life has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSS View Post
If reading these messages were nothing but a waste......then you got (will get) nothing from it.

No matter how repetitive things may seem, it is always good to hear them again. Even if it is nothing more than to simply be reminded of the very things we try to preach.

Thank you for pulling this one out of the archives!

LSS
I meant I was enjoying reading this and reading what everyone had to say on the subject. Right when I was really deep in it, it ended. Wasn't a waste of time reading and paying attention to it. Was a waste of getting really really deep in thought in it for it to end on me.
Anyway, I'm not too great with words. I'm supposed to be learning Creek and Spanish but, I'm not that great in English.
Hope you get what I mean and hope it didn't offend you.