View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 04:41 AM   #9
Heather Reeder
Ponksa Blackbird-Reeder

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Heather Reeder has a brilliant futureHeather Reeder has a brilliant futureHeather Reeder has a brilliant futureHeather Reeder has a brilliant futureHeather Reeder has a brilliant futureHeather Reeder has a brilliant futureHeather Reeder has a brilliant futureHeather Reeder has a brilliant futureHeather Reeder has a brilliant future
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
nice to know

Well now I wish that there were some kind of info when I was in high school about all of this. I did an amount of traveling before I met my husband and well canada was a place we traveled kind of frequently.

I think in 2000 word around was that if we crossed into canada with our feathers they would take it away regardless if we were native. I was so worried, I have a white tail fan my uncle gave to me for my 16 birthday and I didn't want to lose it. Greatfully nothing happened but we got word fast that some boarder crossings did that to some dancers and singers.

This is real nice to know. Thanks for the info. I feel a bit more safe and educated a bit more on the handling of feathers for natives. HR
Heather Reeder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook