Thread: Questions only
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 11:57 AM   #19085
New2itall
Halito!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
New2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by redtail View Post
why would you think I have a problem with green M&Ms?? Why isn't there more green M&Ms in a bag? Do you kow what they say about green M&MS?

Why do you think I have a problem with crayons when I have 3 grand children that leave them all over the place?? lol.....

Of course i like your brownies, why wouldn't I? And of course I am sweet, wouldn't anyone be after eatin' your brownies?

Did I say goot mornin'??
That is so ding-dang cute that I may not have to take my happy pill today cause I am already happy, hear me giggling?
Didja know at Saint Patrick's day you can get a bag of all green M&Ms? You have grandkids?!? They like crayons? Did you know that was a sweet thing to say about my brownies?

Janis Joplin
New2itall is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook