View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 03:07 PM   #4
WhoMe
PauWau Coordinator

Items Devil
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by farmer ned View Post
Why not go old school and let the CENTER DRUM or the HOST DRUM(S) say what goes. After all, if your singing bites, so will the powwow. I guess you could play tapes for the dancers since no one seems to think the singing has any importance.

Ned,

I tried that. I was head singer at a large summer community powwow. I was instructed by the powwow committee that their powwow would be run old skool and let everyone enjoy themselves. So I after the flag song, I instructed the arena director to tell the dancers to just sit down, like they used to do.

A veteran, who recently started dancing, went to the announcer and said I was disrespecting the veteran's by not having a victory song for them to dance out.

Rather, that cause a rucus, I started a victory song for them to post the flags.

So much for old skool............