View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 05:13 PM   #8
farmer ned
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
farmer ned has a reputation beyond reputefarmer ned has a reputation beyond reputefarmer ned has a reputation beyond reputefarmer ned has a reputation beyond reputefarmer ned has a reputation beyond reputefarmer ned has a reputation beyond reputefarmer ned has a reputation beyond reputefarmer ned has a reputation beyond reputefarmer ned has a reputation beyond reputefarmer ned has a reputation beyond reputefarmer ned has a reputation beyond reputefarmer ned has a reputation beyond reputefarmer ned has a reputation beyond reputefarmer ned has a reputation beyond reputefarmer ned has a reputation beyond reputefarmer ned has a reputation beyond reputefarmer ned has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
i don't know

[QUOTE=WhoMe;1232485]Ned,

Was this veteran part of the committee or someone who thought they knew it all? Wasn't there and don't claim to know it all, but I can remember when there wasn't any victory songs, post the color songs, memorial songs, whispering hills songs, man-i-like that songs, who's song is that one songs, my song is better than that one songs, can you think of another song to take up more time songs, let me sing this song songs, who's looking at me songs, and other songs like this all before we get to sit around and look at each other for about 5 to 6 hours. We just used to dance and veterans songs were sung at an appropriate time in a dance and the veterans knew that, way back then. They could even request, before anything started, if some war mothers songs or soldier dance songs could be sung and they could join in. But somewhere along the way, these simple, respectful, ways got lost.

A veteran, who recently started dancing
farmer ned is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook