Old_G
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Old_G is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
What do you think about new groups?

:c2:

I want to know what yall think about some of the new groups. Like Southern Xposure,Southern Boyz, Moon Dogs,Native Action,etc. I think some of these group are pretty good. Southern boyz are slammin with just eight guys . Now if they could find about three more guys to sing with them they would be awsome. Moon Dogs are pretty good to. But they are all southern thunder singers. I think there just tyring something new though. I also think native action is pretty good to. I sang with them at whiteshield powwow this past yr. I heard them at rocky boy to. They sound pretty good. All these groups up here are all from oklahoma.When the last thread was posted about new groups all i heard was oh there just a one time deal, or there just sizzatail and youngbird combined,or thier just baby thunder. Their not sizzortail unless Arlen Goodfox is there.Their not youngbird unless Curt Hamilton is there. Their not southern thunder unless Frank Adson is there. So instead of critizing, try and give these new groups some encouragement instead of putting them down. Okay? Thank you.

Old_G.
Old_G is offline   Share with Facebook