View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 12:55 PM   #78
50cal
is lost in reality...

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute
50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where no buffalo roam, but the prairie dogs do.....
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthofAda View Post
I have never liked any of the Florida teams - they always seemed to cop an attitude, same with their fans. If I didn't favor OU to begin with I would root for them just for the sake of seeing Florida lose.

Now Fiddy comes out as a UofA fan on top of it ??!!

As a diehard Sun Devil (2-time ASU graduate) in spite of their sucky record this year, I'm gonna have a hard time being nice to ya... jus kidding...
YEP, UofA........I graduated from there as well....LOL!!!....went to school the same time Tedy Bruschi was there, which is why I root for the Patriots....but yeah, I'm the only one in my family who went to school at UofA....everyone else went to ASU....suckers!!!...LOL!!!.....

Candae - just because a native is their quarterback does not I have to like them....and this is what I mean...just because he's native??!?!?!?!.....Come on now....I would figure you would know me better than that.....I go by talent, not ethnicity although I did hate on that black dude in office.....LOL!!!!........and yes it is good that a native is making a name for himself........but will anyone remember that??....What about the Oorang Indians that played professionally in 1922-1923???.....Or what about Bettie Feathers, the first 1000 yd rusher for the Chicago Bears in 1934???......Jim Thorpe, First President of the league???.....Sonny Sixkiller in 1970????.....Jack Jacobs, Edward Daniels ( Who also became a Professional wrestler, Wahoo Daniels, and also is an alumni of OU)????.....or what about Hockey, Blair Atcheynum, full blooded Cree who played for the Chicago Blackhawks???....No one rememebers them, except Thorpe....because they fell off the map.....for me to really start taking a good look at him, I got to see what he's going to accomplish after school......

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.
50cal is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook