View Single Post
Old 12-24-2008, 01:09 PM   #90
TKMJ Productions
Powwow Sound 4 U

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
TKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond repute
TKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgirl7 View Post
Go to the main page: New Age Frauds & Plastic Shamans, and you will find the email address under "contact". The man that was behind is Mexican Indian and white I think. But then some wannabes made a huge stink about him and the site and I don't know if he's still running it.
email addresses are not able to be verified. You never know who you are talking with or where that email is actually going unless you personally know the person.

There is no positive proof of ownership or tribal affiliation to the website. You can get a dot-com website for as little as $5.00 per month. If you know how to hack, you can setup a free dot-com account.

It's done all the time!

I've been on the powwow trail a long time. I have heard it all from who slept with who to births and deaths at powwows, and everything between. To me it's all crap without positive proof. People say that information is "on the wind". Guess what! I can pass gas and it's "on the wind" too. If you can't back it up, It's crap in my book!

In today's day and age of the internet, there is so much crap out there it isn't funny!

It's better to fly with the eagles then drive with the turkeys.

Duct tape has a light side and dark side that binds our universe together.

Bad attatude lessons available here. To inquire, Check the box to the right. []

Last edited by TKMJ Productions; 12-24-2008 at 01:25 PM..
TKMJ Productions is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook