View Single Post
Old 12-25-2008, 08:48 PM   #91
TKMJ Productions
Powwow Sound 4 U

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
TKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond repute
TKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
NAFPS

After taking some time researching the forums of the NAFPS website, I have found many things that I find in question in our community. The forums are both informative and questionable. I have heard of or met some of the fakes the website is trying to expose.

I have also found screen names of people i have met. Many of those people are of Native decent and stand for the good of our community.

The one thing I question most is why the owners of the site would hide themselves when they claim the right and proper side of things. If your website is legit and standing tall, there is no reason to hide.

At this point in time, it now does not matter if the website is legit or not because it does have some truths to it. Things that I have seen with my own eyes or told to me by legit sources. As with any source the internet provides, don't believe everything blindly.

It's better to fly with the eagles then drive with the turkeys.

Duct tape has a light side and dark side that binds our universe together.

Bad attatude lessons available here. To inquire, Check the box to the right. []
TKMJ Productions is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook