View Single Post
Old 12-25-2008, 11:12 PM   #93
TKMJ Productions
Powwow Sound 4 U

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
TKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond repute
TKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe G View Post
Hey TKMJ, you look familiar. Did you work the powwow in Tecumseh Michigan last summer?
JG
Me work???? I was hiding behind the sound board. That place was full of Indians!!!

I found three of the little ones sleeping in the back of my pickup truck on Sunday morning. Might have had something to do with the little party after the fireworks. We had pizza delivered by the fire department in the big pumper! (don't ask. It's a long story)

That powwow was a BLAST!!!!!!!

It's better to fly with the eagles then drive with the turkeys.

Duct tape has a light side and dark side that binds our universe together.

Bad attatude lessons available here. To inquire, Check the box to the right. []

Last edited by TKMJ Productions; 12-25-2008 at 11:23 PM..
TKMJ Productions is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook