View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 05:29 PM   #98
TKMJ Productions
Powwow Sound 4 U

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
TKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond repute
TKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezkat33az View Post
Here is another fraud, that has come up in conversation with my full-blood friends & REAL sundancers that I know. Richard Street, claims Meskwakie Nation, but not on ANY tribal rolls, has been performing Yuwipi ceremonies & being paid to do other ceremonies. The funny thing here is I heard that he tried to perform a yuwipi and couldn't get out of the blanket!! He almost suffocated & the ropes tied on him had to be cut off!! I think that after that incident, you would not try to play medicine man anymore!!!!
A few questions:
Could this Richard Street have another name that is regestered with the tribe?
Has anyone gotten any positive proof that he is not a tribal member in writing from the tribe? Could he belong to another?

Without positive proof it's only "on the wind" and sometimes the wind stinks of buffalo gas.

Case in point. I knew a gentelman that was a vendor on the powwow trail. His shop was called "Medicine Man" He sold sage, tobacco, sweetgrass, herbs, and tonics. He was a herbalist but the name was catchy. He got a lot of business until his name came up as a fake medicine man. He was run out on a rail for the presumed assumption.

Was that fair because people assumed?

It's better to fly with the eagles then drive with the turkeys.

Duct tape has a light side and dark side that binds our universe together.

Bad attatude lessons available here. To inquire, Check the box to the right. []
TKMJ Productions is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook