View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 04:53 PM   #20
LisaMOOSE07
Video Recorder

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
LisaMOOSE07 has a reputation beyond reputeLisaMOOSE07 has a reputation beyond reputeLisaMOOSE07 has a reputation beyond reputeLisaMOOSE07 has a reputation beyond reputeLisaMOOSE07 has a reputation beyond reputeLisaMOOSE07 has a reputation beyond reputeLisaMOOSE07 has a reputation beyond reputeLisaMOOSE07 has a reputation beyond reputeLisaMOOSE07 has a reputation beyond reputeLisaMOOSE07 has a reputation beyond reputeLisaMOOSE07 has a reputation beyond reputeLisaMOOSE07 has a reputation beyond reputeLisaMOOSE07 has a reputation beyond reputeLisaMOOSE07 has a reputation beyond reputeLisaMOOSE07 has a reputation beyond reputeLisaMOOSE07 has a reputation beyond reputeLisaMOOSE07 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Sounds like fun

Hello Paul,

I finally took time to read the entire thread and this sounds like fun. I uploaded a couple videos in the thread, but read the rules first so I will go and check to see if I should take them out or reenter them. Thanks Paul for all the fun you bring in recording, not only do I get to be there recording and bring it to my family, I now can share them with you once again. Happy New Year Paul and hope to see you at gatherings