Thread: Tipi Insurance
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 06:29 PM   #6
TWDBear
Pow Wow Committee

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
TWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoMe View Post
I spent my Christmas in the middle of Illinois in a lbeautiful log cabin by a lake. Outside a side window I saw a full set of tipi poles leaning against a tree of what I accessed to be a 17 ft. tipi!

So I asked the owner of the cabin if those were indeed tipi poles? He said the lady next door was a Cherokee and that those poles belonged to her "medicine tipi." He added that a strong wind distroyed the flap poles and tore the lining of the tipi. But the Cherokee lady had a $1200 insurance policy on her tipi and that would cover the cost of repair.

Has anyone heard of tipi insurance?

I haven't but, and you may want to check with your insurance company, your tipi may be covered under your home owner's policy.

I love my tipi's. I'll never be homeless with them.

History is written by the winners.

TWDBear is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook