Thread: Tipi Insurance
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 03:40 PM   #14
steelemagnolia63
AKA...Falling Leaves

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
steelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond repute
steelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I can only imagine the cost to buy any one of the items that makes up our regalia. Right now I have about 10 hours in making button holes for a French/Indian war mititary jacket for Jim's new regalia, the button holer part of my sewing machine took a hike and I am hand making 50 button holes. So I guess that if I was going to charge him to make it, the cost would be pretty dang expensive. I am not cheap!!!

Good grief, when you start listing the cost, even estimated since both of us make 95% of our regalia ourselves. You find out real fast where your "disposable" income has gone to...

Life should not be measured by the number of things that we aquire on our journey but by the number of lives that we touch along that road.

I am a bridge on the red path between my ancestors and the future. I am a bridge between my white heritage and my native heritage. A bridge joins two sides together and provides a way to move on..... A.K. O'Pry-Reynolds
steelemagnolia63 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook