View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 12:46 PM   #18
..AmuneOne..
Junior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
..AmuneOne.. is a jewel in the rough
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?

obtaining eagle feather s and part s for traditonal purposes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again Im notseeking information on why the repository is there, and what the autopsys are telling you. I still don't have an answer to any questions I have about obtaining eagle feathers for myself. As a Canadian I'm a full blooded treaty first nations and would like the same benfits as U.S. residents. Again great information, and the repository is a great place for finding out why these birds are dieing. It's great that these powerful birds are protected. The Bald Ealge is a highly respected bird in my culture, and a great symbol for Canada as well but, for someone who cannot have a Ealge handed down to me from family and can't barder for these feathers I would really like to have the same benfits and recieve an eagle for traditional purposes leagly more specificaly for regalia. Regalia that I would someday pass down to my son and hopefully him to his son, and so on, for many more generations to come.