View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 06:22 PM   #89
IlnuSoldier
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
IlnuSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeIlnuSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeIlnuSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeIlnuSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeIlnuSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeIlnuSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeIlnuSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeIlnuSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeIlnuSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeIlnuSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeIlnuSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeIlnuSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeIlnuSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeIlnuSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeIlnuSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeIlnuSoldier has a reputation beyond repute
Location: Wherever I am suppose to be at that time...simple as that.
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
What I've been saying..

Again, I agree with you Zeke...

That said :

What I am saying is not that I am ashamed of my roots or anything...

I am in fact probably OVER-proud and overly sensative about my roots...

... when you love and respect something so much, it is hard to balance on the line of being "healthy" and "zealous"...

anyway..

Because I love and respect my elders, family, etc.etc... I want to make sure that we don't degrade into a bunch of hypocritical beggars who spend all their time pointing fingers and demanding to be given something

rather than

standing up and just making it happen.

Wannabes don't mean anything to me... in fact, they are a good source of income if you'd use your brain and actually figure out how to USE them instead of abuse them, eh ?

I don't know about you, but white wannabes are the "sacred animal" of the modern day Indian...

you know why ?

Cause you can use everypart of them without wasting anything.

You can use their money to pay your bills
You can use their social pull to get your goals accomplished

LoL... every Indian should have a herd of wannabes... you know ?

Worst than wannabes are all these beggars sitting round complaining and making an over-all spirit of negativity spread throughout the tribes...

This sense of being a victim....

I don't want my two sons growing up feeling like victims..

... we walk in the shadows of ancient gods--- those old timers whom we hear about in the stories handed down...

Every tribe has them... those old timers who we all wish we had the nuts to be like..

Well... I DO want my sons to be like them.

I do not want them to "perserve" their way of life... I want them to live it !

None of this sitting around and talking about it.. I want them to just get out there and do it !

The Lnu people are warriors--- I know my history. So, my sons will grow up as warriors-- end of story.

Like Zeke said... they won't sit around blaming "wannabes" for their problems... my sons WILL have a seat at the table..

Hell... They will sit at the head of table.

Why ? Because I know that the old timers would have done the same.

Soldiers...not beggars.

Im not saying to pick up arms in some kinda of insane AIM-like venture..

I'm saying to get your mind and direction clear and focused and then get your goals accomplished via your own power, prestige, and resources.
IlnuSoldier is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook