View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 12:54 PM   #6
Iowa_Boy
HUUUUUUUUUH!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Iowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Iowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by anishtradish View Post
children. Ones running around crazy with no supervision. Nothing wrong with bringing your kids to the powwow, but please watch them. They run into things, touch things, knock things over while they are running around. I know they don't mean to, but as a parent, that is disrespectful to let your kids run around when there are so many sacred items around.

I've got a friend that's a vendor (not food or kids toys, he sells beads, feathers, stuff like that). When I moved to Minnesota, he gave me a run down of the powwows in ND/SD/MN/WI and which ones he won't set up at because of the kids.

All the stuff that at said, and the constant mc announcements, "we've got a lost kid up here."
Iowa_Boy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook