View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 01:57 PM   #8
OLChemist
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by anishtradish View Post
children. Ones running around crazy with no supervision. Nothing wrong with bringing your kids to the powwow, but please watch them. They run into things, touch things, knock things over while they are running around. I know they don't mean to, but as a parent, that is disrespectful to let your kids run around when there are so many sacred items around.
Yeap, a friend of mine got her fan broken by a kid at a recent powwow.

When people act like they got a press pass to go with their camera. I can understand leaping up to snap a shot or two of your relatives competing. But, there are these folks who bring a tripod and a few terrabytes worth of memory cards then stand up in front of you through all the contests. There a more than a few venues where this is so bad that you can't see the powwow from the proverbial cheap seats, because of the all the amateur Steven Spielberg's.
OLChemist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook