View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 06:26 PM   #11
SuzzeQ4
Senior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
SuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond repute
SuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
I disdain the folks who believe that because they are at a powwow or attend them, regularly, that it "makes" them Indian. (We all know who they are...)

You either are -- or, are not -- Native BEFORE you arrive and AFTER you leave. Powwows are just a thing. Especially the corporate ones.
um...I agree. Actually Zeke, I didn't know you felt that way.

I also dislike poor organization such as a 10 pm handout of the honouriums with the expectation that my kids will be dressed and ready...sorry they are in the van; asleep!...supper was 4 hours ago, after the dancing ended, they didn't last much longer then that.
SuzzeQ4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook