View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 07:16 AM   #14
NCheyGirl22
Pow Wow Visitor

Items Present
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
NCheyGirl22 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl22 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl22 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl22 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl22 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl22 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl22 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl22 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl22 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl22 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl22 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl22 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl22 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl22 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl22 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl22 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl22 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl22 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Somebody coming up and asking "may I take a picture of your pretty costume?". This just happended past year too me, I was heading for grand entry and some white woman came up and just started pulling on my jingles on my dress which freaked me out and I got really upset.

And then kids running around and there parents not watching them. Also, the do's and don'ts not being explained at a pow wow.

The canopy's can also be very annoying, there always around the circle so you have to sit behind all of them and can't see anything in the circle!
NCheyGirl22 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook