View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 07:30 AM   #15
TKMJ Productions
Powwow Sound 4 U

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
TKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond repute
TKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe G View Post
Those canopies can be very annoying as well. At some some powwows, only somebody 7 feet tall can watch the dances. There should be a little more free space around the circle.
I've been to a few powwows where you could drop the rope around the circle and let the canopies form the circle. I have had people who set up canopies, move my speakers, unplug them, ask for them to be moved, and a host of other things.

Sorry my speaker is in your way. It was here long before you set your canopy up. It's not my fault you made the decision to set up at that point at the edge of the circle.

Move your canopy and quityourbellyachin! If this was a concert, security would have tossed you out the gate!

It's better to fly with the eagles then drive with the turkeys.

Duct tape has a light side and dark side that binds our universe together.

Bad attatude lessons available here. To inquire, Check the box to the right. []
TKMJ Productions is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook