View Single Post
Old 02-07-2003, 03:01 PM   #34
The_HULK
Pow-Wow Singer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
The_HULK has a reputation beyond reputeThe_HULK has a reputation beyond reputeThe_HULK has a reputation beyond reputeThe_HULK has a reputation beyond reputeThe_HULK has a reputation beyond reputeThe_HULK has a reputation beyond reputeThe_HULK has a reputation beyond reputeThe_HULK has a reputation beyond reputeThe_HULK has a reputation beyond reputeThe_HULK has a reputation beyond reputeThe_HULK has a reputation beyond reputeThe_HULK has a reputation beyond reputeThe_HULK has a reputation beyond reputeThe_HULK has a reputation beyond reputeThe_HULK has a reputation beyond reputeThe_HULK has a reputation beyond reputeThe_HULK has a reputation beyond reputeThe_HULK has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I think you have-ta have togetherness before volume.......

If you have that then you can work on becomming louder... It's not all about blasting out a tune, either....

Thats my opinion anyway.....

Just look at Cozad's.... There one of the better gruops out there.. And they have one, if not the most relaxed styles of singing that I've ever seen. And they still make me tap my toes.... and wanna get up outta my chair.
The_HULK is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook