View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 01:22 AM   #22
Joe's Dad
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
Except CDIBs have nothing to do with either strawman argument. (Yes, I have a CDIB. And?)

Beyond, of course, the fact that it IS degrading and -- worse -- legislates Natives out of recognized legal existence within a few generations: almost as if it were planned that way...

Oh, wait. It was.

You can feel however you desire, but the facts are self-evident.

And it is horrid and shameful that Natives (you know, us?) would stoop to using the Great White Father's system of recognition as an entry hurdle for our own events.

That's taking the bait, hook, line and sinker.
C'mon Zeke...it was a simple question about a CDIB card and a powwow and you go off on a tangent about some Great White Father sheit. Most of that stuff has nothing to do with this thread.

Not all NDNs go to contest powwows.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook