View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 11:01 AM   #26
ugidali
Powwows.com Princess

Items Panda
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
ugidali has a reputation beyond reputeugidali has a reputation beyond reputeugidali has a reputation beyond repute
ugidali has a reputation beyond reputeugidali has a reputation beyond reputeugidali has a reputation beyond reputeugidali has a reputation beyond reputeugidali has a reputation beyond reputeugidali has a reputation beyond reputeugidali has a reputation beyond reputeugidali has a reputation beyond reputeugidali has a reputation beyond reputeugidali has a reputation beyond reputeugidali has a reputation beyond reputeugidali has a reputation beyond reputeugidali has a reputation beyond reputeugidali has a reputation beyond reputeugidali has a reputation beyond reputeugidali has a reputation beyond reputeugidali has a reputation beyond reputeugidali has a reputation beyond reputeugidali has a reputation beyond reputeugidali has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
danggg

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazziff View Post
well ... ANY canadian native ... is NOT considered to have any native blood to the US government and vice versa ...

if you take myself ... im about as full blood Cree as anyone can get ... 100% and my spouse is 3/4 and 1/4 of two american native tribes ... yet our children are NOT be considered native enough to get a CDIB card LOL.

long story ... his tribe where he is enrolled in, says our girls dont have the "right" to be enrolled with them because they have been already registered with a certificate of indian status card on my home reserve and they put me down as white (other blood) too on the rejection letter. which i found to be quite ludicris once ya really think about it ... your already registered NATIVE elsewhere but you're WHITE at the same time, as a reason to reject their applications LOL.

so my children being of all native american blood would not be allowed to dance ... technically ...
That's not fair. That totally sucks.
ugidali is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook