Old 12-04-2001, 05:50 PM   #1
creejingledress
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
creejingledress is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Unhappy Why are some dancers so bitter?

I've been dancing for a long time and i noticed something......a lot of women dancers are so competitve and some go beyond that into just being plain rude. I've been through all kinds of weird behavior from other dancers. Some are real nice to me one weekend and then totally snub me the next. Some seem like they don't like me then are all nice. Its kinda confusing. Anyone know what i mean?. An example, i used to be friends with a well known dancer...i grew up admiring her and her style. Then when i started dancing in womens and placing a lot, that changed pretty quick. She outright gave me the cold shoulder(bbbrrrr!). Now she just glares when she sees me. It kinda hurt because i thought she was someone respectable and beyond that sort of thing.But i guess not.How are the younger generation supposed to learn to respect and honour when there are those who choose to bully them. I also feel bad sometimes for thinking that ...cause all native teachings say to respect people older than you, but what happens when they don't respect you. Its disappointing. But don't get me wrong, I know not all dancers are like that and there are some pretty awesome people out there:clap: Any opinions?
creejingledress is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook