View Single Post
Old 12-04-2001, 06:23 PM   #2
Roobz
PowWows.com Addicts

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Roobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Yeah I know what you mean creejingledress, I have experienced that type of behavior as well from other dancers, the being all sweet one weekend and a total b*tch the next. It has made me kind of leary of fellow dancers now, I'm very quiet and I stick to myself at powwows (which is sad because I'd like to be the friendly person that I am to everyone else outside of powwows). Many of the ladies in my category are nice for the most part, and there are a few well knowns who don't even give me the time of day. It doesn't bother me because they choose to be that way and act that shallow(if I'm allowed to say so). The way I look at it is: they're just missing out alot on meeting some great new people because they can't get past their ego. But then again, that's ALL some dancers do and therefore must take it seriously. Some will go as far as to try to snag your man away or some other petty stuff like that, I mean what will that accomplish, what kind of examples are we setting for the children? For me, to respect a dancer and like their style of dancing are 2 different things. Go figure!

Last edited by Ruby 2sday; 12-04-2001 at 06:32 PM..
Roobz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook