View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 12:25 PM   #7
steelemagnolia63
AKA...Falling Leaves

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
steelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond repute
steelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
you know that you are an ndn if you have duct tape in every color of the rain bow...

You know that you are a ndn if you plan other important events around your powwow schedule...

You know that you are an ndn if you have a calendar that is booked up every weekend with the words powwow at (insert name of town or event)

You know that you are an ndn if you ohave more money tied up in your regalia that you have in your car...

You know that you are an ndn if you stop on the side of the road to get the porky that someone just ran over.....

You know that you are an ndn if you understand anything that anyone posts on this thread without asking questions....

Life should not be measured by the number of things that we aquire on our journey but by the number of lives that we touch along that road.

I am a bridge on the red path between my ancestors and the future. I am a bridge between my white heritage and my native heritage. A bridge joins two sides together and provides a way to move on..... A.K. O'Pry-Reynolds
steelemagnolia63 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook