View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 06:29 PM   #41
KokopelliOH
Rogue Flute Player

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
KokopelliOH has a reputation beyond reputeKokopelliOH has a reputation beyond reputeKokopelliOH has a reputation beyond reputeKokopelliOH has a reputation beyond reputeKokopelliOH has a reputation beyond reputeKokopelliOH has a reputation beyond reputeKokopelliOH has a reputation beyond reputeKokopelliOH has a reputation beyond reputeKokopelliOH has a reputation beyond reputeKokopelliOH has a reputation beyond reputeKokopelliOH has a reputation beyond reputeKokopelliOH has a reputation beyond reputeKokopelliOH has a reputation beyond reputeKokopelliOH has a reputation beyond reputeKokopelliOH has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post
Come out to beautiful Page (Northern AZ along the UT/AZ border) this weekend (4/10-4/11) and I'll let you play your flute live over the PA.

Otherwise checkout Tucson Wildcat in the wind if you prefer to stay in southern AZ.

Then come out to ASU during 4/17-19 - i would be very interested in your point of view.

Finally come out to the University of Phoenix stadium on May 1-3 for the last major powwow event before summer here in the valley.
I'd love to get out to Page, as I've had it on my list for a while. However, I think the next one after finally unpacking will be the University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale.