View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 11:39 AM   #56
sltate
Senior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
sltate has a reputation beyond repute
sltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
My daughter won the jr. adult southern cloth....and when i looked at the winners in that category, they were all old school cloth dancers. no rhinestones, just beadwork and nice ribbonwork dresses. And except for ponkawe, they all had just fully beaded moccasins on with their skirts, no leggings or anything fancy. Poncas and otoes won that one. Those same girls you will see at WhiteEagle, Otoe, just about any oklahoma pow wow......And in mine, it was old school for the first three places. Cheryl, then me, then amber...and we are all from back in the day...lol....
I am thankful for my grandparents, my parents, my brothers, my aunties and uncles, my children, my companion and all of those who influenced me to be strong and proud of being who I am and where I come from. Knowledge is power
sltate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook