View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 11:24 AM   #60
sltate
Senior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
sltate has a reputation beyond repute
sltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
yikes....i know...some of the face paint jobs were a little on the wild side....i think novie smith is one of the young men's traditional that carries that old school look well. . .i dont know, that face painting was kind of the thing of the 90's..like when schemitzen had that contest for contemporary face painting...It all depends on the judges when it comes to contest dancing and what they like to see and how they choose their winners. And I agree with your choice on men's traditional. Its just what style you prefer.
I am thankful for my grandparents, my parents, my brothers, my aunties and uncles, my children, my companion and all of those who influenced me to be strong and proud of being who I am and where I come from. Knowledge is power
sltate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook