Thread: Gifts????
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 12:26 PM   #3
timmy tiger
Head Dancer

Items Cake
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I was only a head dancer once, but we do feasts or you could do a private gifting as well. I've seen it many different ways. But when my son danced for the first time I had brought all kinds of produce and cases of stuff and my friend and I fed all the campers around us and the Vets and anyone who showed up to eat. And then I went and gave cases of produce to each of the drums and left a couple of cases of like apples and banana's for the dancers as well. These are just some things that can be done and that's what we do.
timmy tiger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook