Thread: Gifts????
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2009, 09:18 AM   #8
Josiah
Powwow Dude

Items DevilUser Name Style ChangeUser Title Style Change
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelemagnolia63 View Post
No this isn't our first turn.... I was just wondering if anyone does give gifts? We did a give away for our first time, but we still make small gifts for the dancers and the kiddies that are there. So anyone that comes and dances with us gets a small token of our thanks.
Do you mean on top of your giveaway????
Or in place of a formal giveaway??

I have been to a few dances where the committee says Giveaways are not neccessary
And still some of the head staff will have one its just proper and correct to have one...

As for small gifts for dancers and kiddies, do you not want to take up alot of time during the dance???
In that case its fine to go around passing the gifts out on the side and not interrupt the dance
Usually these would be small bundles of goodies
Small Towels rolled up
Or cold wet wash clothes rolled up and kept in a cooler is a nice one to give on a hot summer day and gets the dust off

I have recieved a flag pin being a veteran they are fairly inexpensive at dollar general
Have also recieved a bag of mescal beans
Navy Hankerchief
Ballcaps
These are gifts that they called up certain peoples such as gourd dancers or veterans

Suggestions
Baggie full of:
Nuts or
Crackers or
Mints or
Road mix

Maybe a stick of gum
LOL just kidding