Thread: Gifts????
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2009, 01:28 PM   #9
steelemagnolia63
AKA...Falling Leaves

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
steelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond repute
steelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
We do it through out the day one of us will slip around with our basket of goodies... and right after the colors are pulled.... Jim and I don't allow many things to disrupt the dancing.... Most of the time it's pretty hot and I don't want to hold the dancers any longer swaying in the hot sun than is necessary.... but before the weekend is over everyone that dances with us gets a gift from us...and a lot of the time one of the drums is hanging at our campsite waiting for Jim's famous ribs or his venison sausages, they are like a pack of wild dogs....

We don't do the big give away anymore, we head dance to many to do big give aways and most of the dances that we do are for fund raising powwows, so we either won't take any money for them or what we are given goes back in to the fund for the charity.....

Your ideas are good ones. I think that some of them will find their way in to the basket of gifts.... for this years dancing....

NO GUM!!! I am still somewhat miffed about gun from the candy dance at one event last year ending up on the back of my 'skins....

Life should not be measured by the number of things that we aquire on our journey but by the number of lives that we touch along that road.

I am a bridge on the red path between my ancestors and the future. I am a bridge between my white heritage and my native heritage. A bridge joins two sides together and provides a way to move on..... A.K. O'Pry-Reynolds

Last edited by steelemagnolia63; 04-25-2009 at 01:34 PM..
steelemagnolia63 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook