Thread: Gifts????
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 07:06 AM   #11
steelemagnolia63
AKA...Falling Leaves

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
steelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond repute
steelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Suzz they are very popular here for the kids, it is normally done just before the afternoon break half way between grand entry and pulling the colors... we throw candy all over the the place and invite the kids in to dance, give them all a paper bag to put their candy in, when the drum plays you dance when the drum stops you pick up all the candy that you can until all the candy is picked up...

I had not seen one before I moved to PA, and I had been away from dancing for about 10 years then .... So I don't know if they do it everywhere or not.

Isn't the cold cloths idea one of the best that you have ever heard??? I put a ziplock of baby wipes in our cooler, I started last summer when I got the idea from one of the drums at a gathering.....but I am going to invest in some cheap wash cloths for gifting cool rags to dancers.....

Life should not be measured by the number of things that we aquire on our journey but by the number of lives that we touch along that road.

I am a bridge on the red path between my ancestors and the future. I am a bridge between my white heritage and my native heritage. A bridge joins two sides together and provides a way to move on..... A.K. O'Pry-Reynolds
steelemagnolia63 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook