View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 11:24 AM   #2606
Coyot_In_The_House
BOULDERDASH!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Lightbulb Stay Strong.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by LISA IRONMAKER View Post
hey hello EveryOne.......sorry, I havent been on here in some time.....but I lost my mother on April 8, 2009....she passed away....she was very sickly. I miss her soo much......it hurts soo bad....feels like someone stabbed me in da heart...thats how much pain I am in......I always thought my mother would be alive 4ever.......right now, I dont know if I am ready to continue my journey without her.....My family n I are going thru hard times rite now....I am trynna be strong and be there for my dad.......but man, sometimes I jus loose it and cry. My parents were married for 44 yrs....long time huh? Anywhoo........thats whats been going on with me n my family......jus thought I better checkn with you all.......

take care everyone!!

R.I.P. MOM.....LUV N MISS YOU
Dad and the Old Man passed on.....Its tough, but I know the Creator Loves Us more then we ever will......I hear you when you say you always thought they would live 4ever....Their spirit will....

Your know my family....My Father Inlaw Rod Hunter and my wife's Uncle Gavin Ear.....We will remember you and your relatives.....Take good care of yourself....
"She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."
Coyot_In_The_House is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook